Canned VirtualPC Instances for IE 6, 7, 8 on XP/Vista
Its been a while since I've posted here, but I have a quick (and useful) link to share. Microsoft has canned VirtualPC images to virtualize IE6/7/8 on XP with SP3 and Vista.
VirtualPC is available from Microsoft for free here:
Recent blog posts
- Quick Memory Improvement for Firefox
- Canned VirtualPC Instances for IE 6, 7, 8 on XP/Vista
- Checking assembly dependencies for .NET
- Google's Public DNS
- Server Utility Functions for Non-Web Apps
- reCAPTCHA for ASP.NET MVC that uses ModelState
- Adding a container to ValidationSummary helper in ASP.NET MVC
- Generic XML Serialization Class
- Re-throwing Exceptions in C# with InternalPreserveStackTrace
- Solving xsd generation error: 'The element .... is missing'
21 weeks 19 hours ago
- Thank So much
28 weeks 5 days ago
- Best tutorial i've ever read.
51 weeks 2 days ago
- Thank you
1 year 37 weeks ago
- so very helpful kenny. thank
2 years 1 week ago
- Sorry, apparently the drupal
2 years 4 weeks ago
- A better method
2 years 7 weeks ago
- No Source Code?
2 years 13 weeks ago
2 years 23 weeks ago
- Nice simple solution
3 years 7 weeks ago